Here’s what you need to know if you have a Same Day Surgery procedure scheduled with us:
- Enter the facility through the Radiology entrance where you should be met by staff. If a Same Day or OB Nurse is not present, please ring the bell for entry.
- Staff will accompany you to either the Same Day Surgery Department or Kirbo Women’s Center for gynecological procedures.
- Thank you for complying with our Healthy Visitor Policy and have only one healthy visitor for your surgical procedure.
- Preoperative assessments will be completed by phone when possible. If a facility visit is necessary for your pre-op, an appointment will be set up for you. Please enter through the Radiology entrance for your assessment and register at the front entrance of the hospital. A SDS nurse will meet you at the front lobby to complete the preoperative assessment.
- Thank you for choosing us for your care.