Hospital Visitor guidelines as follows:
- All visitors to enter from main entrance.
- 1 visitor per day, once a day for non Covid patients on ICU and Med-Surg. No children under 18 allowed to visit. Visitation from 7-4pm
- No visitors for Covid patients. Virtual visits can be arranged with nurse.
- 1 visitor per patient for all Same day surgery patients. No children under 18 allowed to visit.
- 1 visitor per day for all OB/GYN patients. No children under 18 allowed to visit.
- No visitors in the Emergency Room unless approved by the charge nurse. Children may have one parent with child unless approved by the charge nurse.
All visitors will still need to be screened and given a mask by screeners at ER and front entrance. The screener will ask the visitor to apply visitor tag when entering the building and to check out with screener when exiting through the ER and front entrance. All Inpatient visitors will be logged in and out on visitor log. All visitors will be given a mask to wear while in the hospital.
Memorial Manor – No indoor or outdoor visits at this time.
Willow Ridge – No indoor or outdoor visitation at this time.
To ensure optimal safety, please consider vaccination.
- Memorial Hospital and Manor is offering a free clinic on Wednesdays from 2:00-4:00 pm. Please enter through the main entrance, stop at the screening station, and process to Patient Access. Additional clinics will be added and the demand increases. Please visit Memorial Hospital and Manor Facebook page for most current community information.
- The Decatur County Health Department
- Bainbridge Pharmacy, CVS, Main Street Family Care, Nomad Nurse, RxDrugs, and Walgreens are also vaccination locations.