Customer Service Experience
- June 14, 2018
- Certified in Early Childhood Education
- Psychiatric population familiarity
- Suicide precautions expertise
- Clinical training completed
- Computerized charting specialist
- Patient/family focused
- CPR certified
- Using barcode scanner
- Medical Terminology course completed
- Customer Service skills
- Assistant Manager experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Active listening skills
- Energetic work attitude
- Large cash/check deposits expert
- Inventory control familiarity
- Adaptive team player
- Opening/closing procedures
- Calm under pressure
- Nurse Assistant course completed
Nurse Assistant @ Bainbridge College
Jun 2014 — Dec 2014
Completed Nurse Assistant class & clinical.
Unit Treatment Rehab Specialist @ Florida State Hospital
Jun 2018 — Jul 2018
Making sure patients take their daily medications. Document on resident behavior, changes, and concerns daily. Encourage resident to take classes and attend different activities, set goals for residents to accomplish, assist with daily ADL's. Make sure environment is safe at all times.
Assistant Rural Carrier @ United States Postal Service
May 2018 — Current
Deliver packages to customers homes.
Debone @ Wayne Farms
Apr 2017 — Apr 2018
Cutting different parts of the chicken.
Debone @ Keystone Foods
Oct 2016 — Nov 2017
Cutting different parts of chicken.
Assistant Manager @ Murphy Usa
Apr 2015 — Nov 2015
Assigned duties to staff, provided good customer service, operated cash register, counted inventory, order supplies for store, kept area cleaned and neat, stocked shelves and coolers, safe deposits daily, closed/opened store and completed daily paperwork.
Cashier @ Walmart Supercenter
Jul 2008 — May 2011
Operate cash register, perform good customer service, assist customers when needed, bagged items, counting/handling cash, and completing transactions with debit, credit, check or cash.