- June 11, 2018
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am writing to express my interest in a full time position with your company. I read your job posting and feel that I am qualified for the position. I believe my skills, experience, knowledge, and willpower for sales will make me the best candidate for this position.
As you will note from the enclosed resume, I am presently a full time unit lead and I have many skills that would aid me as a customer service representative for your company. Here are some of the responsibilities I’ve held over the past six years:
- Experience in customer relations
- Exceptional verifiable talent for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proficient when using Microsoft software (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word)
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skill
- Experience in training new employees
- Experience in interviewing
I am confident that my training with my relevant experience will allow me to make a substantial contribution to your company. I feel very qualified to fill your current position and would like to arrange an interview at your earliest convenience. Please feel free to contact me at or by email at.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.
File Clerk Duties and Responsibilities
• Processing Medicaid claims
• Determining eligibility and processing Medicaid enrollment for newborns
• Completes complex tasks, assignments and defined processes with some level of independence.
• Multiple assignments worked and completed simultaneously as directed by State.
• Identifies, prioritizes and resolves most questions and issues independently. Answers questions of staff.
• Escalates more complex questions or issues appropriately.
• Complies with contract requirements, business unit rules and related industry and legal regulations
• Performs clerical tasks involved in an organization. These tasks may include, but are not limited to:
General filing and records file maintenance;
Preparation of routine correspondence;
• Compilation of data for reports;
• Preparation/editing of presentations;
• Data verification;
• Data entry;
• Processing of various documents;
• Operation of office equipment;
• Record maintenance;
• Mail distribution; and
• Other established general clerical tasks.
Collect and sort data to be put into files and create corresponding records
• Add new materials to file records and ensure that any discrepancies are handled immediately
• Assign record numbers to each file in accordance to their dates and types
• Eliminate outdated or unnecessary files by either destroying or transferring them to storage areas