Graduate Student, Experienced in Service and Admin
- April 21, 2018
Skills and Specialities:
- Computer proficient: Microsoft programs, Mac programs, Quickbooks, and WordPress
- Other computer skills: Software and Hardware repair or installation, Network experience, Web design experience
- Proficient communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Developed organizational skills: Filling, Processing data or calendars, Accurately completing paperwork
- Organized and held others accountable for following through with volunteer work or responsibilities for homeless outreach programs
- Aid in Band Camp, Practices, and Football games at Bainbridge High School
M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling @ Southern New Hampshire University
Feb 2018 — Current
B.A. English Language and Literature @ Southern Bew Hampshire University
Jul 2015 — Nov 2017
English @ University of South Alabama
Aug 2011 — May 2014
Assistant Manager @ Gap Inc.
Oct 2017 — Dec 2017
Respond included: Perform all morning opening tasks for daily business, print and fill out all paperwork for daily sales goals, communicate with associates about daily expectations, answer to all requests from general manager, and attend and complete phone meetings with district managers.
Web Design and Customer Service @ The Hunter Technologies Group
Apr 2014 — Aug 2016
Responsibilities included: varying administrative tasks like organizing client data, answer customer questions and concerns, communicate with new clients, create marketing materials for company and clients, and designing websites for clients.
Operations Agent @ Best Buy Co. / Geek Squad
Nov 2012 — Apr 2014
Responsibilities included: receive UPS deliveries at store open, complete check in process of product and file all appropriate paperwork, contact customers when their product was ready for pick up, answer customer questions and concerns, complete shipping process for outgoing product and file paperwork.