- May 10, 2018
As a new graduate nurse from ABAC who recently received the leadership award, my objective is to combine and utilize communication, and my instruction of the arts with the knowledge base of a registered nurse to provide competent, above standard care to all patients and support each individual’s needs in order to facilitate healing and wellness while continuing my growth in the field of nursing academically.
medication schedule adherence, breathing treatments, daily OT and PT prescribed
• Transport to doctors appointments
• Collaborate with Home Health care to support individual with treatment plan
• Exposure to the roles of the same-day surgery nurse, and experience gained with organizing responsibilities and one-on-one patient care in a fast-paced environment. Optimal opportunity to observe and shadow nurses administer blood products, start IVs, provide patient discharge education.
• Front desk support: Provided direct client support in person and via phone or email. Utilized scheduling system, managed patient files.
• Gained an elevated level of customer service by participating in director guided multiple in-house trainings on communication and teamwork.
• Cross-trained in reception, community outreach and rehabilitation areas as a chiropractic assistant in a high-paced, busy office treating an average of 350 patients a week.
• Family and employee accounting, enrollment, billing scheduling
• Academic and recreational program development.
• Master schedule manager for programs, employees and renters.
• Responsible for interviewing and hiring new talent/instructors.
• Website and social media platform management and editing.
• Computer programs and systems installation with set up.
• Data base installation and configuration, administration for childcare facility
consisting of over 300+ families.
• Provide academic assistance to students in the fields of Music, P.E. and FCAT Prep.
• Primary martial arts instructor for Logan’s Martial Arts Academy Satellite program.
• Contract manager responsible for developing and executing signed contracts.
• Oversee the advertising and marketing development and implementation plan for
• Assist customers, employees, and students in daily activities and long term goals.
Train staff and users on computer programs utilized in the facility.
• Facility key holder.
• Fleet manager responsible for the transportation route configurations for 20+
schools, driver responsible for safe transportation of children.
• Provided instruction under the direction of Bill Logan in defensive tactics and weapons utilization for self-defense, classes in the arts of Kenpo Karate, Grappling, and International Kickboxing for adults and children.
• Establishing primary instructor for LMAA’s satellite school located at ARTS Afterschool.