Customer Service Representative
- May 1, 2018
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- People oriented
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinking
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, or in person.
- Take payment and other important information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Inform customer of deals and promotions whenever they are available
- Answering phones
- Making payments
- Ordering merchandise online
- Respond to customer concerns about service
- Register trained
- Count down money drawers
- Helping customer find items and put together outfits and such.
- Learn my job
- Do my job to the best of my ability and knowledge
- Refrain letting anything getting in the way of doing my job correctly.
N/a @ Bainbridge College
Aug 2011 — Current
Customer Service Representative @ Belk
Oct 2018 — Current
Answering phone calls on a daily basis, making payments, managing my department which is the kids department, helping the customer find what they need and want, cleaning, counting money, ordering items.