- June 13, 2018
599 Harper Rd l Cairo, GA, 39827 l (229)516-3035 l firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a Registered Nurse position in a reputed health organization to utilize my extensive nursing knowledge, skills, and experience with opportunity for career advancement.
Georgia Medical Resource Pool, Contract Nurse, 03/2016 – Present
- Administer nursing care to assigned patients
- Monitor all aspects of patient care and provide accurate documentation through electronic charting system
- Admit, transfer, and discharge patients appropriately.
- Direct and supervise nursing and support staff on assigned unit
- Provide training to new nursing staff on assigned unit
Bainbridge Memorial Hospital and Manor, Core Measures Coordinator, 01/2015 – 03/2016
- Responsible for chart review and abstraction of data to meet core measure regulations ensuring that all submission and abstraction deadlines are met
- Submit required reports and data in a timely manner
- Complete blood utilization review monthly and assist with peer review when needed
- Identify opportunities for improvement and suggest problem resolutions
Colquitt Regional Medical Center, Charge RN, 09/2012 – 06/2015
- Conduct the daily nursing functions in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the facility.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents with documentation regarding care and service provided.
- Supervise nursing staff and support staff
Mollen Immunization Clinics, Seasonal RN, 08/2012 - 12/2012
- Administer Immunizations to consumers in a public and/or retail setting
- Maintain proper documentation of consumer consent forms
Georgia Pines Mental Health Center, Intake Secretary, 08/2008 - 08/2009
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems
- Set appointments for consumers
- Responsible for obtaining and compilation of demographic and medical information on referred consumers through interview process
- Check consumer's insurance and collect payments on consumer accounts
Southwestern State Hospital, Admissions Secretary, 02/2008 - 08/2008
- Obtain updated, confidential consumer information through interview process
- Prepare necessary documents for consumer transfer to ordered unit of treatment
- Enter APS, for billing services, data entry into team admit for census backup, and prepare admission and discharge face sheets
- Responsible for obtaining and compilation of demographic and medical information on referred consumers
Bainbridge College – Bainbridge, GA
- Associates of Science in Nursing, May,2012
- American Heart Association ACLS certified
- American Heart Association PALS certified
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certified
Fulfill charge nurse duties as needed.
Train new hire nurses as needed.