- June 7, 2018
Bachelor of Science, Nursing
Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA August 2012 - May 2014
Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, CA (transfer to Georgia Southern University)
August 2010 – May 2012
American Heart Association
April 2016 - Present
Radiation Oncology RN – Tallahassee Memorial Hospital Tallahassee, FL May 2016 – June 2018
Registered Nurse working directly with the Radiation Oncologist MD providing direct patient care to patients undergoing radiation therapy treatments.
Registered Nurse (Staff RN Level II) – Northside Hospital, Atlanta, GA July 2014 – May 2016
- Orthopedic/Urology Unit – Provided direct patient care to adults of all ages on a 25-bed unit, specializing in total joint replacement surgery. Accountable for delivering direct nursing care to pre-operative and post-operative patients, urology patients, and general med-surg patients. Skills include preceptorship to nursing students, new hires, and nurse interns.
- Provided patient advocacy, compassionate care, and critical thinking skills
- Utilized computer skills in accessing patients’ medication administration record
- Preceptor to new graduate nurses
Senior Clinical Preceptorship March 2014 – May 2014
Completed 120 hours on a Telemetry/Cardiovascular Unit at East Georgia Regional Medical Center, Statesboro, GA
Pediatrics Memorial Health University Center, Savannah, GA
Orthopedic Unit St. Joseph’s/Candler Hospital, Savannah, GA
Obstetrics St. Joseph’s / Candler Hospital, Savannah, GA
Advanced Med/Surgical St. Joseph’s/ Candler Hospital, Savannah, GA Medical/Surgical East Georgia Regional Medical Center, Statesboro, GA
Gerontology East Georgia Regional Medical Center, Statesboro, GA
Mental Health Georgia Regional Hospital, Savannah, GA
WillingWay Hospital, Statesboro, GA
John’s Place, Statesboro, GA
Curtis V. Cooper Primary Health Care Savannah, GA
Screven County Health Department Screven County, GA
Hospital Volunteer, Saddleback Memorial Hospital, Laguna Hills, CA November 2010 – August 2011
- Used customer service skills to welcome visitors and assisted with filing patient documentation.
- Assisted in the stocking and organization of medical supplies in the Same Day Surgery Unit.
Customer Service Attendant, Outback Steakhouse, Foothill Ranch, CA August 2009 - August 2012
- Participated in team building activities to enhance customer service experience. Utilized excellent customer service skills to assist customers in placing food orders, handled store opening and closing requirements, and assisted in various marketing initiatives to increase store profits and customer flow. Participated in all team building activities.
COMMUNITY HEALTH EXPERIENCE_
- Mexico Missions – Worked with team members in construction projects and health outreaches.
- Saddleback College Dean’s List, Fall 2010 – Spring 2012
- Georgia Southern University, College of Health and Human Sciences Dean’s List, Fall 2013 – May 2014
- National Student Nurses Association – Fall 2013 – May 2014
• National Student Nurses Association – Fall 2013 – May 2014
o Provided patient advocacy, compassionate care, and critical thinking skills
o Utilized computer skills in accessing patients’ medication administration record
o Preceptor to new graduate nurses