Hospital Week Activities
- A special thanks goes to the Maintenance Department and Dining Services Department for preparing another delicious Hospital Week meal. The Maintenance Department grilled hamburgers and hotdogs for about 600 people.
- Frank Gibson, M.D., and his daughter, Elizabeth, were special guests at Memorial Hospital and Manor's 50th Anniversary Hospital Week celebration. Dr. Gibson was a member of Memorial Hospital's original medical staff and served as the medical consultant when the hospital was built.
- Lee Harris and Cathy Willis showing their Hula Hoop talent.
- Shirley Story in Hula Hoop contest.
- Paul Towns in Hula Hoop contest.
- Peggy Salter in Hula Hoop Contest.
- Joellyn Lott in the Hula Hoop contest.
- Joyce Horne, MT, showed everyone how to Hula Hoop by keeping the ring going for several minutes at Memorial Hospital and Manor's annual employee picnic.
- During Hospital Week 2010, employees enjoyed a 1960's era costume contest on "Throwback Thursday" in honor of Memorial Hospital's 50th Anniversary. Pictured left to right are: John Ulrich, Cynthia Vickers, Jim Peak, Mark Barber, Laura Musgrove, Dameka Fillingame, Karen Faircloth and Mallie Watson. John Ulrich won an award for "Most Authenic" with his high school letterman jacket and rolled up jeans. Jim Peak won an award for "Best All Around" with his "hippie" costume from the late 1960's, and Mallie Watson won an award for "Most Original" costume as a peace-loving flower child.