We now have rooms available for new residents. Please contact Judy Phillips at 229-243-0000 for more information.
Willow Ridge is a 22-bed personal care facility nestled on nine wooded acres just minutes from downtown Bainbridge. Willow Ridge offers a safe and secure environment for older adults who do not wish to live alone or for those who may need personal assistance with daily activities. As a not-for-profit facility affiliated with Memorial Hospital and Manor, Willow Ridge is convenient to the hospital, doctor's offices, pharmacies and area shopping centers.
- 22 private suites with sitting area and private bath
- Elegant living, dining and social areas
- Quiet, wooded country setting
- Three meals daily and snacks, including special diets
- Licensed supervision and certified staff
- Assistance with personal needs
- Medication supervision
- Social and recreational activities
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Transportation for medical and other appointments
- Barber/Beauty Shop and whirlpool
- Security system and fire sprinkler protection
- Emergency call lights in each room
- Cable television
Please contact us at (229) 243-0000 for a personal tour and let us show you all the wonderful amenities that Willow Ridge offers.